Healthcare (Pharmacy, Clinics, Hospital)
About Healthcare Industry:
Healthcare & Pharma globalization has caused the entire healthcare sector to develop at a speed of light.
Gone are the days when the hospitals& clinics were volume-based, patients now expect them to be value – based. Hospitals& Clinics do require a higher-than-ever level of operational excellence to improve the quality of care, as in this sector, even one second may save one’s life!
Hospitals & Clinics need to change their outlook & improvise their working by forming SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for every department & enhancing inter departmental coordination.
Challenges faced by Healthcare Industry:
- Data Management has been the biggest challenge for every entity in the healthcare industry. This data if managed efficiently can be used for regular follow ups and all the other CRM activities.
- Lack of standardization of processes, policies and systems.
- Poor feedback system leaving feeble or no room for improvement
- IT Systems need to be upgraded and integrated with the SOPs thus developing a digital organization.
- YRC Management Consulting shall help in identifying the USPs of the centre and devise expansion strategies accordingly.
Standardization of production processes meant to acquire more uniform products with amplified production and service quality. Standard Operating Procedures is most benefited to all the doctors. It is considered as the best organizational tool that the doctors can put...read more
Unlike in case of startups where everything is planned from the scratch, in a franchise business, the franchisees get to work on a predefined ready-made business platform which saves them from the struggle and hardships of starting a business from nothing and help...read more
The official records put the number of MSMEs existing in India at over 500 lakhs approximately. The numbers may appear frightening for budding entrepreneurs and other existing SMEs as it may present an exaggerated picture of competition. However, it also needs to be...read more