Taza.iq Case Study
About the Company
Taza.iq, which launched in 2022, is the the first online grocery shopping and delivery service in Iraq. The company has established its back office in both Iraq and Dubai, and it is a sister concern of a conglomerate company based in Iraq.
- Adopting industry best practices across all business functions
- Identifying gaps that can be addressed through software upgrades or customization
- Implementing franchising within the dark store business model
- Validating the financial feasibility and ROI analysis
- Considering ground-level constraints while defining processes, especially for order delivery and procurement
- Designing the layout for dark stores and regional warehouses
- Developed the business plan and financial feasibility analysis
- Designed customized processes based on the client’s vision
- Collaborated with the client’s IT team to identify best-fit solutions that can be implemented with customization within existing business applications
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities for department team members within all processes
- Developed design guidelines for dark stores and regional warehouses
- Easy implementation of processes and systems from the inception of operations
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) were developed and rolled out across franchise outlets to ensure standardization across multiple dark stores.