Shoppers Stop East Africa Case Study
SHOPPER’S STOP EAST AFRICA
Having 5+ stores across East Africa
Category : Furniture | Electronics
Presence : Across East Africa
- Streamline operations of Retail Stores and Warehouse
- Facing problems in stock reconciliation, right from purchase to sales
- Looking at long term solution for inventory management,where they could get real-time inventory levels which were useful for procurement, maintaining MOQs and Inventory Audits
- YRC identified the core strengths and weakness of the organization (SWOT Analysis) for all the departments of the organization
- Defined SOPs for the entire organization right from Purchase, Accounts, HR, Sales, Warehouse, HR, IT, Security &Housekeeping, Customer Care, Tailoring etc.
- Mapped all the processes incorporated in SOPs with their ERP to ensure minimum use of excel and word for reporting and other operations
- Trained and empowered the entire middle and top level management to adapt to the new way of working•Designed “Franchise Model” for rapid expansion of the brand.
- SOPs defined are successfully integrated with their ERP Systems.
- Analysis | Strategy | SOP Development | Train the implementation Team
- IT Integration
- Turn Around Time : 11 Months
- Testimonial : https://www.yourretailcoach.in/testimonials/