Nitor Infotech Retail Analytics Case Study
NITOR INFOTECH PVT.LTD.
Having 13+ stores in Pune, India
Category: IT Industry
Presence : Across India
YRC Scope of Work : Retail Domain Consulting
- Nitor Team was working on Retail Analytics products wherein data of companies across the world (Especially USA & Europe) were shared in databank. They faced 02 major challenges:
- Understanding EYC insight solution and product portfolio in detail
- Document current understanding of the product lines–Create knowledge base (business insights)at micro level,for the team working on the products
- Connect the product lines and create the overall view for the symphony EYC retail ecosystem
- Gap analysis for the product lines
- Comparative analysis for the competitor product lines•New Product Development, which shall add value to the end users of these products
- YRC Team analyzed & decoded the existing products, to give Nitor Team, the retail business insights on how the product was helpful for the end users.
- YRC successfully suggested new product development (NPD) from the existing data source, which could add value to the business of the end user.
- YRC Team designed customized training module as per the TNA on “Retail Business Domain Training” and “Product Training”
- “Retail Business Domain Training” and “Product Training” helped Nitor to increase productivity, creativity & understanding of the team working on the project.
- Nitor Team was able to add value to the product that they were working on.
- Turn Around Time :05Months