Maruti Suzuki Dealership Automobile Case Study
Having 03 dealerships in Pune, India
Presence : Across Pune, India
- SOPs were well-defined but not implemented.
- CEO wanted to get free from daily operations and concentrated on business development.
- The sales team was not motivated & they wanted to create strategies to keep them motivated.
- The operations team also needed to be aligned to work as per SOPs and generate appropriate reports as required, in the process flow.
- YRC imparted Training to their team on SOPs.
- YRC devised an incentive strategy to keep the staff motivated
- YRC implemented performance analysis for every employee which ensured raise in the bar of service standards as well as the quality of work.
- Better Team Management
- MIS Reporting on time
- SOPs were followed while executing every process
- Staff was motivated
- Increased sense of responsibility amongst the staff
- Turn Around Time :02Months