Clai World Silver Leaf Clothing Case Study
CLAI | SILVER LEAF
Having 40+ stores across India
Category : Fabric | Apparel | Brands
Presence : Across India
- Introduce modern techniques of management to run the business in an organized way
- Wanted to develop and empower the middle and top level management
- Owner wanted to free himself from daily operations and concentrate on business expansion
- Wanted to develop a robust and sustainable strategy for expansion
- YRC identified the core strengths and weakness of the organization (SWOT Analysis) for all the departments of the organization
- Defined SOPs for the entire organization right from Purchase, Accounts, HR, Sales, Warehouse, HR, IT, Security &Housekeeping, Customer Care, Tailoring etc.
- Mapped all the processes incorporated in SOPs with their ERP to ensure minimum use of excel and word for reporting and other operations
- Trained and empowered the entire middle and top level management to adapt to the new way of working
- Designed “Franchise Model” for rapid expansion of the brand.
- SOPs defined are successfully integrated with their ERPSystems.
- Analysis | Strategy | SOP Development | Train theimplementation Team
- IT Integration
- Turn Around Time : 11 Months
- Testimonial: https://www.yourretailcoach.in/testimonials/