Nana Direct Case Study
About the Company
Nana Direct is the first online grocery shopping and delivery service operating in Saudi Arabia. With its sights set on expansion throughout the Kingdom, Nana is poised for growth. As a well-funded startup, the company has already raised an impressive $150 million USD in funding rounds, positioning it as a leader in the market.
- Seeking suggestions from YRC experts for adopting industry best practices in all business functions.
- Identifying gaps that can be addressed by upgrading or customizing software.
- Implementing franchising within the dark store business model.
- Being first in the kingdom to implement the grocery business model at a large scale, ground-level constraints were to be considered while defining their processes, especially for order delivery and procurement
- Designed customized processes by YRC team based on company vision.
- Collaborated with client’s IT team to identify best-fit solutions that can be implemented with customization within existing business applications.
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities for department team members within all processes.
- Created franchise business manual to ensure standardization across all franchise dark stores.
- Gaps within processes were quickly eliminated.
- Standard operating procedures (SOPs) were rolled out across franchise outlets to ensure standardization across multiple dark stores.