Kitchendecor Case Study
Callisto Elements (in association with Alsorg) is a luxury furniture brand with manufacturing facility that provides modern living contemporary lifestyle designs. By blending a distinctive fusion of premium materials and precise craftsmanship, they offer a range of options. Operates 05 furniture experience centres and is expanding.
- Wanted to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) across all core departments i.e Experience centre, HR, Procurement, After Sales Service, etc
- Wanted to find gaps within the As-Is Process
- Wanted to develop franchise business model
- Wanted to develop incentive plan for sales team at the experience centres
- YRC team designed the SOPs across all the core functions
- Clearly defined the roles & responsibilities of respective department team members within all the processes at experience centre
- Developed Franchise Operations Manuals
- Developed Franchise Model including: Franchise Business Plan and Franchise Agreement
- Developed Franchise Agreement
- Eliminating the Gaps within processes became easy and fast
- Rolling out SOPs became easy across all experience centres
- Incentive plan rolled out within sales team
- Founder could focus more towards business growth rather than daily operations
- Expanded from 02 store to 05 stores within 02 years after SOP Implementation
To refer to other clients’ testimonials. Click here.
We work only for Visionaries.