Automobile | Accessories
About Automobile & Accessories Industry:
The automobile industry is one of the key industries that drives the economyof the country. Since opening up of 100 percent FDI in 1991 through automatic route, Indian automobile sector has come a long way. With the economic growth of the country, use of passenger and commercial vehicles has manifold over the years, thereby giving a boon to the accessories industry as well. These industries have only a forward path considering the growth of the country as a whole.
Challenges faced by Automobile/ Accessories Industry:
- Organize the operations in terms of purchase, sales, accounts, marketing and all the other day-to-day operations
- Setting up the brand in the competitive market especially when every brand is becoming stronger day by day.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Getting skilled staff who can eventually upsell and cross sell better
- Managing stock effectively, thereby increasing the stock turnover ratio
- Adoption of technology to drive sales.
- Integrating SOPs with the software with the aim to develop digital organization.
- YRC Management Consulting can help the automobile & accessories companies to streamline their operations & impart excellent customer service
Unlike in case of startups where everything is planned from the scratch, in a franchise business, the franchisees get to work on a predefined ready-made business platform which saves them from the struggle and hardships of starting a business from nothing and help...read more
Contrary to the fears that e-commerce portals will bring a downfall of the physical retail format, the latter has bounced back with the might of the e-commerce channel. A booming consumer market in countries like India and China, entry of foreign retail players,...read more
The official records put the number of MSMEs existing in India at over 500 lakhs approximately. The numbers may appear frightening for budding entrepreneurs and other existing SMEs as it may present an exaggerated picture of competition. However, it also needs to be...read more