Electronics | Home Appliances
About Home Appliances & Electronics Industry
In the last few years, the Indian Home Appliances & Electronics market has been doubling, in both residential as well as commercial utility. Availability of home appliances and electronics has multiplied; few of the factors include cost-effective pricing, product awareness, innovative products, modern lifestyle and high flexible incomes. The global electrical and electronics sector is highly fragmented, comprising of various ancillary sectors namely electronic components, computer and office equipment, telecommunications, consumer appliances and industrial electronics.
Challenges faced by Home Appliances & Electronics Industry:
- This industry has a complete retail chain, right from manufacturer to distributor to dealer to retailer to consumer. Margins get narrow due to presence of several mediators. Few common problems faced by the industry include :
- Reduction in Operating cost to increase the margins
- Staff attrition
- Lack of educated and skilled manpower
- Monitoring the sales and marketing team which is on-field most of the time during the day.
- After Sales Service
- YRC SOP Consulting shall not only help in standardizing the operations but also can help in expansion with better control
Unlike in case of startups where everything is planned from the scratch, in a franchise business, the franchisees get to work on a predefined ready-made business platform which saves them from the struggle and hardships of starting a business from nothing and help...read more
Contrary to the fears that e-commerce portals will bring a downfall of the physical retail format, the latter has bounced back with the might of the e-commerce channel. A booming consumer market in countries like India and China, entry of foreign retail players,...read more
The official records put the number of MSMEs existing in India at over 500 lakhs approximately. The numbers may appear frightening for budding entrepreneurs and other existing SMEs as it may present an exaggerated picture of competition. However, it also needs to be...read more